Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twitter

Oh Twitter. It all started the day my two little feet stepped into PR-Admin class. Thus far, it has been a struggle for me to maintain a twitter, a blog, and a facebook. Too much technology for one tiny gal. I have gotten better at "tweeting" especially after the lesson on Twitter in class. I'm not sure love would be the word I would use to describe Twitter at this point. Tolerate would be a better word but, hopefully I will develop a fascination for it later on. After reading the assignment on tuesday I was forced to figure out a way to send 15 @reply messages. A task that I didn't find easy. I persevered and I have now successfully sent 15 @ replys and 1 direct message to the professor. Job well done. Hopefully me and Twitter will be better friends soon. Happy Tweeting!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you will be able to use your Twitter better than your oven when you're making break and bake cookies. Of course I'm kidding. I am sure you are a great cook when you aren't distracted! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bluntness of your post. I hope Twitter grows on you!

    ReplyDelete