Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Job Market, please pick up

I am a little behind on my blogging, so get ready for a blast of blogs this week. Today I am headed to a graduate school fair. Despite the fact that I have been in school my whole life, minus four or five years, I am not yet ready to leave. I feel with the current economy it is best to enter the job market with my resume packed and my qualifications shinny. Jobs aren't easy to find, especially in my chosen field so I am choosing a different avenue, graduate school for Management Information Systems. How does that have anything to do with Public Relations or Advertising? With Management Information Systems come a lot of planning. Part of a Project Manager's (one of the jobs for MIS grads) job is public relations especially employee relations. Hopefully when I graduate from Grad school I will have a sure-fire job. I will basically have the qualifications for a million different jobs especially with my recent interest in computer programing classes. Wish me luck as I try to accumulate knowledge in a million different fields to increase my chances of surviving in the "real world".

No comments:

Post a Comment